Subscribe to Talking Cycle
Who can subscribe?
If you just want to listen online or download podcasts, return to our home page and follow the links by each edition to Soundcloud. But why not drop us a note on the Contact page to let us know how you use the recordings and sign up for an email alert when each edition is ready? Our volunteers appreciate knowing who is using our service, even if you do not subscribe.
In addition, we will supply each edition by post to you if you have a disability that makes it hard or impossible to read the printed edition, such as:
It can be supplied on a permanent or temporary basis, depending on the nature of the problem.
- blind or partially sighted
- physical disability or injury, e.g. that makes holding the magazine or turning pages difficult
- cognitive disability e.g. dyslexia.
What do I need to listen?
Each edition is sent to you on a memory stick in a re-usable envelope. To listen, you will need a USB player, as supplied by many local talking newspapers, a CD player or similar that also plays USB sticks, or a computer. We can also supply the files on another medium of your own such as a memory card. We will discuss this with you when you subscribe.
What does it cost?
If you are registered blind or your standard of close-up vision, with spectacles, is N12 or less, the service is completely free of charge. For others, there is a charge to cover postage but is otherwise free.
How to Subscribe
Please use the link for the Contact form and state:
Do not send any passwords, please. We will provide you with a username and password for the podcasts.
- your name, address, phone number and Cycling UK Membership number
- whether you want podcast download only or postal delivery
- if postal, which of the above categories you fall into
- your email address, which we will use to inform you when each edition is published.